Keswicklemon is a blog by artist Michael Holland from Lancashire england. Its an archive of projects artwork music photographs collections and writings. not many people follow me and there are way too many blogs in the world but this one is simply just for me to keep my ideas from disappearing into nothingness.

Friday 20 April 2012

Teasers Pleasers

Coming to the end of the first working week in the new premises and things are happening thick and fast at the moment. Rob Parkinson of PPP Preston is my paris fame and I will be doing this night in soup kitchen basement first thursday of the month. Teasers Pleasers. the name came from either, my mind, robs mind or a combination of the two... or possibly from Howl by Allen Ginsberg or maybe from Guignols Band By Louis Ferdinand Celine.

Teasers Pleasers is also a strip club in Bakersfield California, sadly we will not be transporting the whole of the club to the basement of soup kitchen however much we might like to do that.   

No comments: