Keswicklemon is a blog by artist Michael Holland from Lancashire england. Its an archive of projects artwork music photographs collections and writings. not many people follow me and there are way too many blogs in the world but this one is simply just for me to keep my ideas from disappearing into nothingness.

Thursday 28 August 2008

List : Ideal Girlfriend

Since it was my birthday on monday i needed to go out and celebrate so thanks to start running i had a chance to show off some of my works that have become sleeves to my cd's (see previous posts!) and also play records with Matt Wand. Back to the job in hand anyway. Thanks to my friend the friendly and supportive Black Lodge i ended up going out on the town for an extended birthday celebration. I'm glad about this as my first birthday celebration was a bit tame , going to the pub for my tea is not high on my list of 'things to do for my birthday'. which would make a good list ... will get back to that list girlfriend would say.

Thankyou mr black lodge you firstly saved me from the vagabonds of manchester and dragged my records all the way to my home for the night and secondly made my birthday into an extra bit of an event. and so i come round to posting what i really want to post on my birthday, dedicated to the sender of the card my uncle Richard, a list of the top ten things my ideal



top ten things the ideal girlfriend would say - my reply would be YES!

10. "morning gorgeous, would you like a kiss."
09. "i'm bored with listening to folk music now , shall we listen to some Yoko Ono records"
08. "would you like to go for a bike ride"
07. "i have a day off work tomorrow, i was thinking of making a picnic, would you like to come to the country?"
06. "Have you got a hangover darling? would you like some herbs and potions to help your delicate head"
05. "would you like some help stamping and preparing all those interesting cds that you make?"
04. "can i lick your nose?"
03. "would you like me to come and dj with you sometime i'm really getting into all that 80's No wave stuff youve been playing recently and i'd like to play some lydia lunch with you.
02. "can i come over and read my book while you play records and potter around"
01. "i shaved my legs yesterday would you like to come and stroke them"



it was actually pretty hard doing that list and i'm not sure if i missed a few very important things out , alice and i ended up searching for the ideal girlfriend info and we actually did a really horrid questionnaire.

thanks mr black lodge for helping me have a pretty good birthday.

No comments: