Keswicklemon is a blog by artist Michael Holland from Lancashire england. Its an archive of projects artwork music photographs collections and writings. not many people follow me and there are way too many blogs in the world but this one is simply just for me to keep my ideas from disappearing into nothingness.

Tuesday 28 October 2008

More O Canada

So i'm landed and after meeting some lovely people called James (an Englishman) and Siobhan (an Australian) on the plane. Bruce is my dedicated guide for this week to come, i'll take a pic of his pickup truck today when we are going out day-tripping. Really glad i got through customs no problem and my northern charm seems to be working on the immigration lady Mounties.

here are some pictures of terminal 5 in london















People watching, to while away the hours. Now some pics of my hosts apartment in Vancouver. its so good to be safe and warm.



No comments: