Keswicklemon is a blog by artist Michael Holland from Lancashire england. Its an archive of projects artwork music photographs collections and writings. not many people follow me and there are way too many blogs in the world but this one is simply just for me to keep my ideas from disappearing into nothingness.

Sunday 26 October 2008

O Canada

So since i'm going to canada tomorrow i thought i'd do a mini list of things i'm taking with me. its christmas day today for me and my family so here are my presents:


thanks to danny who got me the national anthem so i can practice singing it tonight in preperation for the intense immigration checks!

some video for the trip... gloomy i reckon .

thankyou to hannah for this flightime reading!
this is supposed to be me looking like a fox as i decided it was my favourite animal fabrizio made this beautiful drawing.
Whoaaaaa Music for 18 musicians on vinyl the best present i think i'll get this year. very very very happy about this and totally unexpected. thanks so much danny!

illegal i know but i was desperate to watch the new arthur russell documentary so i got a bootleg thanks to a couple of very skillful friends (you know who you are!) i'll buy it proper when it comes out in november.
a present to myself to get my clued up about jap rock
a good pic by Danny me (as a fox) talking to a bird.

all important chocolate for christmas

No comments: