Keswicklemon is a blog by artist Michael Holland from Lancashire england. Its an archive of projects artwork music photographs collections and writings. not many people follow me and there are way too many blogs in the world but this one is simply just for me to keep my ideas from disappearing into nothingness.

Thursday 18 December 2008

Rough Trade Love Duty Mighty !

this is just a small catchup post just to say thankyou to simon at rough trade for putting Duty Mighty Brapp Yo Self in his end of year chart! it makes me feel warm inside that my artists music went down so well over the year. its beautiful Click to See Simon's Rough Trade Chart as you might have worked out its a bit quiet for Ono at the moment as i'm currently in canada spending my time skiing and tomorrow i hope to do some carving with my boss. Groomed runs close to town only tomorrow as its really quite cold ! colder than -20 tomorrow i think. have a look at the original post for the duty mighty CD to get a good idea of what its about. Click here!

happy days in the mountains, i'm a bit cold but very happy! Even if my face is literally freezing.

No comments: