Keswicklemon is a blog by artist Michael Holland from Lancashire england. Its an archive of projects artwork music photographs collections and writings. not many people follow me and there are way too many blogs in the world but this one is simply just for me to keep my ideas from disappearing into nothingness.

Wednesday 13 August 2008

Licktronica 25th Aug 2003



i asked miles to come and dj at this one as it was my birthday and i fancied making a bit of an event out of it! So miles came down and along with him loads of the friendly locals johnny, duncan, conor, bez, dave etc... miles played a few things i remember stuff like Rhythm and Sound : King in My Empire, Moritz : Domina CCMix, The JAN edit of Larry Heard, cant remember much more than that but it was a brilliant birthday. its a long time ago now and i wish i could remember more of what happened but hey three records is a pretty good start. no idea what i played that night.

nice flyer . see the progression !

No comments: