Keswicklemon is a blog by artist Michael Holland from Lancashire england. Its an archive of projects artwork music photographs collections and writings. not many people follow me and there are way too many blogs in the world but this one is simply just for me to keep my ideas from disappearing into nothingness.

Saturday 19 July 2008

14 Ono Eluard



Third release in the surrealist poems series on ono is by Isaac Clarke it is called
Paul Eluard By Ikey (Isaac Clarke)href="http://www.discogs.com/release/1375587%20">Paul Eluard
Limited to 21 copies only (with around 5 extra copies for promotion purposes)
this is isaac's very first release he has his own myspace page here
Ikey

Tracklisting:
1 Courve-Feu
2 L'Amoureuse
3 Pour Vivre Ici
4 Nuits Partagees
5 Poesie Ininterrompue
6 Notre Vie
7 Courvre-Feu Version 2
8 Diamanche Apres-Midi
9 Si Seulement

Ikey will be helping out and becoming a member of black toothed grin, he produced the first track at the start of the next Black Toothed Grin cd. ikey also lent his production skills in a recent recording session involving lots of nice food (thankyou to his sister imogen for that!) and lots of Merz poetry by Kurt Schwitters that will hopefully be the 3rd Black Toothed Grin release.

3 comments:

Jakob von Gunten said...

Dear Keswicklemon,

I've just come across your wonderful brand-new blog through the The Boats' myspace. I love ONO, and it's a pity I've only got your latest releases (ONO Resistance, ONO Aragon, ONO Holland and ONO Avant-garde), which I bought from Boomkat. I was wondering if you would send any copies of ONO Éluard, ONO Cocteau and ONO Apollinaire to Boomkat so that I can get them there...

Many thanks, and congratulations for the DIY and lovely handmade packagings and spirit!

Jakob von Gunten

Michael Holland said...

sorry jakob boomkat decided not to stock dannys poetry cd maybe because it would have been gone before it even landed! i'm really chuffed people like you keep on getting hold of all the bits i keep on sending into the world. i'm eventually going to be putting MP3 tracks of the "releases" on this blog. i dont think i'll do the Mixes because of copyright and things but the proper releases will be available to hear soon enough !

best wishes jakob and i'm very glad you like my hand made constructions. much more to come soon.

Michael Holland

Jakob von Gunten said...

Hmm...it's a pity Michael. I love Éluard, Apollinaire, Desnos and Aragon and Michaux's poetry, amongst others. I grew up reading them and I still do.

ONO reminds me of time STEREO -I don't know if you've ever heard of them- and stands out as one of my fav labels aside mobeer or Slaapwel to name a few.

I've just opened an account at discogs.com (rapunzel) since I've been trying to contact you for quite a while, but I'm not sure if you've got my messages (when I open my "sent" ones box, it's empty (?).

Anyway, I'd love to buy the ONO releases you're currently offering there and would like to know about the p&p to Peru for 2 or 3 CDs.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Jakob von Gunten